SAXTON SPORTSGROUND ACROSS ROAD
Yes location, however there are many other reasons why this sunny, 2 x generous double bedrooms plus rumpus or hobby room is going to be popular:
• with renovations completed to an excellent standard in the kitchen, bathroom and laundry, there is nothing you need to do but move in and enjoy!
• garaging, carport and space to park the caravan, campervan, trailer or work vehicles
• freehold, flat, fully fenced, sunny 591m2 section with lovely private courtyard and room for vege garden, around the back
• located directly across the road from the Saxton Sportsground where you can enjoy playing or watching many sports including cricket, hockey, netball, athletics, soccer, softball, archery and cycling
• easy access to safe, tranquil off-road walking tracks and the Great Taste Cycle Trail. Stoke and Richmond Shopping Centre are within an easy drive or a flat walk with Nelson and Tahunanui Beach approximately a 10 minute drive.
First time buyers, couples, singles and investors should all be looking at this property. It would also make a fantastic lock up and leave. Availability of properties like this in this popular Stoke location is rare and we are sure you will agree there is a lot of value on offer!
Call or email Chris or Tracey today for further information. See you at the Open Home this weekend.